TIME LINE DURING THE TIME OF JESUS©
ARISTEO CANLAS FERNANDO
The Holy Spirit revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and was crucified and died on August 17. I heard these revelations in 1983 from old listeners. I checked these dates from 1999 to 2006 and found them to be true and correct. Results of the birth study can be found at http://aristean.org/birthmay23.htm, and the crucifixion study, at http://aristean.org/crucifyidx.htm. Jesus was born in 33 BC; and was 32 solar years old or 33 lunar years when He died in 1 BC. We can safely assume that these dates are correct, firstly, because the revelation came from the Holy Spirit Himself, and secondly, because of the extensive studies made which verified the revelations to be correct.
In one recording, I learned that the Holy Family returned to Nazareth after staying in Egypt for three years.
In another recording, I learned that Jesus created Pontius Pilate when He was 12 years old because the new Roman emperor, Tiberius Caesar, asked His mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, to give Jesus to him for adoption. His mother gave a boy who looked exactly like Jesus. (Please read http://aristean.org/054-pilate.htm) It is just logical that Tiberius Caesar appointed his adopted child, Pontius Pilate, who was 26 years old then, as governor of Judaea during his reign as emperor.
When did John the Baptist start his ministry? In Luke 3:1-2, it states (KJV): “Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of Abilene, Annas and Caiaphas being the high priests, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.” This must have happened in 6 BC.
|Current Year||True Year||Age of Jesus||Reign of Tiberius Caesar||Reign of Pontius Pilate||Event|
|2 BC||34 BC|
|1 BC||33 BC||Birth of Jesus; King Herod dies; Holy Family fled to Egypt|
|1 AD||32 BC||1|
|2 AD||31 BC||2|
|3 AD||30 BC||3||Holy Family returned from Egypt to Nazareth|
|4 AD||29 BC||4|
|5 AD||28 BC||5|
|6 AD||27 BC||6|
|7 AD||26 BC||7|
|8 AD||25 BC||8|
|9 AD||24 BC||9|
|10 AD||23 BC||10||Reign of Herod Archelaus ended; Augustus deposed Archelaus|
|11 AD||22 BC||11|
|12 AD||21 BC||12||Jesus in Jerusalem; start of reign of Emperor Tiberius|
|13 AD||20 BC||13||1|
|14 AD||19 BC||14||2|
|15 AD||18 BC||15||3|
|16 AD||17 BC||16||4|
|17 AD||16 BC||17||5|
|18 AD||15 BC||18||6|
|19 AD||14 BC||19||7|
|20 AD||13 BC||20||8|
|21 AD||12 BC||21||9|
|22 AD||11 BC||22||10|
|23 AD||10 BC||23||11|
|24 AD||9 BC||24||12|
|25 AD||8 BC||25||13|
|26 AD||7 BC||26||14||Start of reign of Pontius Pilate as governor of Judaea|
|27 AD||6 BC||27||15||1||Start of ministry of John the Baptist|
|28 AD||5 BC||28||16||2|
|29 AD||4 BC||29||17||3||March – baptism of Jesus and start of His ministry|
|30 AD||3 BC||30||18||4|
|31 AD||2 BC||31||19||5|
|32 AD||1 BC||32||20||6||August – death of Jesus on the cross|
|33 AD||1 AD||21||7|
|34 AD||2 AD||22||8||Death of Tiberius Caesar; the new Emperor Caligula sent Herod Antipas into exile in Gaul|
|35 AD||3 AD||9|
|36 AD||4 AD||10||End of reign of Pontius Pilate|
|37 AD||5 AD|
|38 AD||6 AD|
- Jesus Christ was born on May 23, 33 BC equivalent to Sivan 10, 3728.
- King Herod died not long after Jesus was born. His kingdom was divided among his sons, Herod Archelaus (ethnarch of Judaea, Idumea and Samaria), Herod Antipas (tetrarch of Galilee and Perea), and Philip (tetrarch of Iturea and Trachonitis).
- The Holy Family fled to Egypt and stayed there for three years.
- Herod Archelaus was deposed by Augustus Caesar after ten years of being tetrach.
- Jesus was 12 years old when Emperor Tiberius Caesar started his reign.
- Pontius Pilate reigned for ten years as governor of the Roman province of Judaea while Emperor Tiberius Caesar was in office.
- John the Baptist started his ministry in 6 BC. He baptized Jesus Christ two years later, on March 27, 4 BC or Nisan 1, 3757.
- Jesus died on the cross in August 17, 1 BC equivalent to Av 30, 3760.
- The ministry of Jesus was for 3-1/2 years or 42 months.
- Herod Antipas reigned for 34 years.
|Copyright © Aristeo Canlas Fernando 2010. All rights reserved.|